Drafting of 2D Drawings as per requirement of client or team member, Taking Measurements on site, Drafting inputs in BOQ to clients. Coordinating with Team for design explanations
• Bachelor’s degree or Certificate course in 2D in interior design, architecture, or a related field.
• 1+ years of experience in 2D modeling and interior design.
• Strong proficiency in 2D modeling software, such as AutoCad.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with clients, architects, and engineers.
• Attention to detail and ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
• Strong knowledge of building codes and regulations.
• Creative problem-solving skills to develop innovative design solutions that meet client needs and project constraints.
• A portfolio of previous design work to demonstrate expertise in interior design and 2D modeling.
Immediate to max 15 days Joiner preferred.
Job Role: 2D Interior Designer
Industry Type: Architecture / Interior Design
Department: UX, Design & Architecture
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Drafting Boq
• 2D Drawing
• Interior Designing
• Microsoft Office Suite etc.
If you are looking for this opportunity, kindly share your resume with your current and expected salary at [email protected] You can also WhatsApp at 7302256175